
Our alarm went off at 3:45am this morning. I got up and went to wake Luc up. Last night we talked about getting up really early to go and watch the meteor shower. So I crawl out of bed and wake Luc up. "Luc" I say...."wake up. Do you still want to go?" "No." "Are you sure?" "Yes". So I turn around kinda sad only to see him crawling out of bed all excited. I started laughing. He's too cute. So we head downstairs to see if we can see any off our back deck. NOPE! Not dark enough. So I grab the keys and we drive a few miles into the country and pull over along the side of the road. We get out of the car and start looking around. Luc sees the first one in the western sky. "I saw one mom!!" He was so excited. We ended up staying out there about 10-15 minutes. Luc was cold and kinda scared in the dark. We saw about 30 of them but no big fireballs. It was fun! So we head on home and just as we're pulling into the driveway Luc says "Mom, can I sleep in your bed?" Of course baby =) It was a fun time.
No comments:
Post a Comment