Earlier this month, me and the boys met Grandpop Owens and went to the Ropp Jersey cheese farm and pumpkin patch. Mitchell had a blast feeding and petting the cows. Luc wanted nothing to do with it. As he told me and I quote "MOM! I don't want to get my hands dirty!". We were able to get him to go on the hay rack ride...twice :-) The boys had fun playing on the straw maze and picking out their very own pumpkins. It was a blast!


This past Friday, Jason and I went to our annual Halloween Party at our neighbors house. We had a blast! The costumes were Jason's idea and were a huge hit! Not as many people dressed up this year as they have in the past but there were some great costumes! Two of our great friends, Ashleigh and Steve went with us. I was so happy they came! It made the night even better :)
Luc also started playing basketball this month. He plays every Thursday night and absolutely loves it. I tried to take some pictures in the gym but they didn't turn out really well. I'll try again soon and hopefully be able to get them on this blog!The boys are getting very excited for Halloween! They ask me daily if they can put their costumes on. They love to dress up so I know if I let them that they would be destroyed by now. They are just going to have to wait another week. It's pretty cool that Halloween is on a Friday this year. Luc also has his party at school. That should be a lot of fun! More pictures to come soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment