!!Our House!!
We have had 3 Halloween parties this year. Whoooo! And what a blast they all were. The first one was last weekend. One of our neighbors owns some land out in the country and they had a chili dump/pumpkin carving/hayrack ride/drinking party. So much fun. Ruth and Chris and Baxter came to stay with us and went to the party. The kids had a blast and saw some "ghosts" and "headless people" on the hayrack ride! The chili was actually really good. I was a little apprehensive about trying it and ended up loving it. Here's some pics from the night.



This past Friday was Luc's Halloween party at school. Jason and I took off work early to go. All the kids in the school got dressed up in their costumes and had a parade and party. It was so cute. The kids had a blast and were so happy and excited! Plus, they had a ton of candy and were hyped up on sugar! Here's a pic of Luc and some of the kids in his class!
Jason and I went to a costume party later Friday evening. We went as white trash rednecks and looked absolutely ridiculous! It was a total blast!! We'll definately do it again next year. I can't believe I'm posting a picture of us but here you go.



No comments:
Post a Comment