Thursday, August 2, 2007

Savannah and our cute new nephew Michael






Jason and I took a trip to Savannah to visit his brother Mic, our sister in law Susan and their extremely cute new baby Michael! We had such a blast and it was so great to see them and meet our new nephew! I love being an Auntie and am going to spoil the heck out of that kid! He is so stinkin cute! Check him out for yourself!

We did so much while we were there....went to the yacht club, went crabbing, went on a boat ride and I got to be the captain which was super cool!, went to the beach, and hung out with the family. Just a wonderful time! Jason and I wish they lived closer so we could see them all more often. We miss them a lot. It will be so much fun this Christmas because they are coming home and it will be so neat to get the 3 boys together!

Here's a picture of the 4 of us!



1 comment:

hartgirlies said...

Love, love, love the shirt! Too bad I don't know where you got it or you know I would be wearing it on Monday!