Monday, February 16, 2009

OMG! I have a 5 year old!

My little Lucers isn't so little anymore. He turned 5 on the 6th! AUGH!!!!!!!! I can't believe I have a 5 year old. Where does the time go? Luc is very proud of being 5 and will tell anyone who asks. He is turning into quite a handsome and smart young man! He had a fantastic birthday and had 3 parties. Yes, that's right...3! One at school on Friday, one with his friends on Saturday, and one with his family on Sunday. We had 11 kids total attend his "friend" party. We had it at pro-putt and the kids had a blast! Lots of Luc's friends showed up and as they arrived he gave them each a hug. He's such a good kid! He used his pleases and thank you's and I was so proud of him! The theme was Transformers and he had a cool Transformer cake! The party on Sunday was for the family and was great too! Here are some pics from Luc's parties!

No comments: