Saturday, March 10, 2007

What did you do???????

So, here's the story.....Luc and Mitchell share a room. There are times when Mitchell has gone down for a nap before Luc so we will put Luc in our bed so he doesn't wake Mitchell up. Now, he has been known at times to get into things in our room while he is in there such as pens or money in the piggy bank. Well, this particular day we put him down for his nap in our bed. About 30 minutes had gone by and we hadn't heard him so we figured he was asleep. WRONG! All of a sudden we heard him giggling. We went to open the door and this is what we saw......

He had opened up some condoms and had put his bouncy ball inside it and was flinging it around like a sling shot. I don't think we have ever laughed so hard in our entire lives. Needless to say, he did NOT take a nap that day!

1 comment:

hartgirlies said...

I am so glad that you took pictures to show all of Luc's girlfriends someday! I didn't see any of the "Little Blue Princess"...
I am honored to be your first comment on your blog and now I know that I am not the only one with no blogger friends yet! I am working on it. I will be adding you as a link, so I will not look like a total loser!
Love those CRAZY Sweeneys!
Shelly